PROVIDING CARE FOR CHILDREN AGES 6 WEEKS TO 5 YEARS.
NOW ENROLLING ALL AGES!
We believe a child’s early experiences enrich and stimulate future growth. We provide an environment where children can learn and grow physically, emotionally, intellectually, and socially at their own pace. Children deserve to be treated and respected as individuals in an environment that welcomes reason, exploration, question, and imagination. Our curriculum is based around the whole child. On a personal note, we realize that not one child, parent, or family is perfect. We believe teamwork and communication is a successful key to both us, the child and the parent.
What We Offer
- A safe, welcoming and nurturing environment
- CPR and first aid certified teachers
- Organized program with daily schedule both flexible and structured
- Infant/Toddler and Preschool curriculum
- Kindergarten readiness
- Open door policy
- USDA food program, breakfast, lunch, and snack
- Teachers continuing education
- Fenced in playground
- One to one correspondence and low ratios
Learning Through Play!
In our curriculum we offer a variety of learning and hands on experiences. Our curriculum is created to meet the needs of the whole child. Each month we have an interactive calendar that correlates with our curriculum. Each month the classrooms have letters, numbers, colors, shapes, and themes they learn about.